Monday, June 13, 2016

A Fun Weekend

It's been a fun weekend.  It all started on Friday when a few of us took Nancy's Featherweight class.  We learned how to clean, grease and oil our machines.  I took this class last year and again this year.  It's amazing how much better and quieter my machine runs. Maybe after a few more times I'll remember how to do it.

Our challenge this month from Cut Up and Quilt is a pattern from Villa Rosa Designs called "Arctic Flame".  June is also the "All Iowa Shop Hop" and the pattern was made into a kit using the shop hop fabric.  So I bought the kit and am working on it.


I'm squaring up the HST blocks.  Not one of my favorite things to do, but a necessary job for a nice quilt.  I have a second one going, out of stash.  Need to use up that stash!

1 comment:

Jean said...

I can't wait to see it, are you bringing it on the retreat?