Tuesday, January 2, 2018

All Done

I'm all done with bagging up my little nine patch squares.  Those last two bags took a while as I wanted even more variety and cut more strips into squares.  But if feels good to have them all ready.

To continue with my ramblings of yesterday on what inspires projects, other bloggers do.  I did this 100 patch quilt from a free tutorial from "Wedding Dress Blue"  She has some other projects I want to do.




Jo Krammer at Jo's Country Junction has been making quilts from one of Bonnie's books and she plans on making all of the quilts in that one book.  Amazing.  Plus, she has a block of the month challenge going on.  You take a BOM that you haven't finished and join in on the fun.  To help you get those UFOs done!  I'm been thinking about this one, as I have a couple of BOM that I'd love to finish.

My local quilt shop does a monthly challenge of making a quilt top every month. You can take it to the finish line, by quilting it, but if you work, just getting the top done is an accomplishment.  This past year the patterns have been from Villa Rosa Designs.  I love these quilts, as they make great gifts.

So I'm off to play in my sewing room today.  Hope your day is sew fun!

No comments: