Monday, January 15, 2018

Rolling Squares

Rolling squares blocks are done.


And I am in the process of cutting out the next block, Maple Leaf.

I made bonus half square triangles from the rolling squares blocks.  I have been trimming them up as I go, a la Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  She is cutting her scraps as she finishes a project.  So I'm taking a cue from that and staying on top of the bonus HSTs.

I have a small tin, about 3 x 5 in size that I have thrown them into during previous projects.  I'm now working at trimming these up and placing them in the proper bin, based on their size.  Someday I'm going to make a HST project from these.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wonderful!!! You are posting like this is a habit....yeah!!! And your sampler quilt will be so pretty.....using all Grunge? LOVE!!!!

Deb said...

I love the colors in your sampler blocks. Great idea about cutting scraps as you go!